Copywriting, content marketing and project management
THE ESSENCE OF GREAT COPY
“The customer is the new algorithm.”
Content Marketing Institute, 2017 Content and SEO Predictions
It’s been said that relevant content is the best SEO.
The crux of all powerful copywriting starts with asking, “Why does my audience care about this content?”
Content works when it:
- creates value by addressing the audience’s unmet needs, questions, problems or objections. It’s customer-centric, not company-centric.
- demonstrates the connection between the company’s unique strengths and the customer’s needs.
- provides meaning and connection to audiences.
- enlightens by helping people understand something in a new way.
- establishes the author or organization as a knowledgeable, go-to source, even a leader.
- enables you to collect data to better understand prospects and target leads.
- is actionable and triggers a response that moves your audience members to the next stage of the buying cycle.
- maintains relevance as your audiences transition from prospects to buyers to users.
Your brand is about what you value as a company and how you make your customers’ lives better. However complex your solution, you’re selling far more than products, features and services. You’re ultimately selling something that will make your customers the heroes—the conquerors who have figured out how to make their lives easier, more productive, more secure, or more rewarding.
AMPLIFY YOUR CONTENT
Resonance Creative helps clients:
develop content that maps to the buying cycle.
capture eyeballs with compelling headlines and crisp copy.
convey their brand’s voice and adopt the right tone.
repurpose content to reach new audiences, increase retention, generate leads and improve SEO.
find and tell their stories.
RESONANCE CREATIVE 408.910.3066 SITE MAP CONTACT
Copyright © 2017 Michelle Gouldsberry, Resonance Creative. All rights reserved. Nothing on this site may be republished, framed, or distributed in any manner. All other copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and logos are the respective property of their holders.